- Psychometric Mood Evaluations : Assessments to identify emotional states impacting your life such as Clinical Depression, Bipolar and Anxiety Disorder etc.
- Psychometric Personality Evaluations : Evaluations to identify personality traits and assessments for Adjustment & Personality Disorders, Schizophrenia etc.
- Neuropsychological Evaluations : Assessments to discover whether brain functioning is within the normal range
- Geriatric Dementia Evaluations : Assessments to recognize memory and behaviour concerns among the elderly
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ) : A standardised test to identify all your intellectual potentials and deficits
- Stroke and Brain Injury Evaluations : Assessments to help identify brain changes affecting behaviour following a stroke or brain injury
Using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), Existential Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Interventions, Transactional Analysis (TA), Couples Therapy, Marriage & Family Therapy and other therapeutic techniques we provide you with effective solutions for distressing thought and behaviour patterns.
- Marriage and Family
Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Services
- Geriatric Memory & Dementia : Services catered to your dementia diagnosis
- Stroke & Brain Injury Rehabilitation : Services to help you cope with changes following a stroke or brain injury
- Adult ADHD Spectrum : Services to help you cope with ADHD
- Epilepsy : Services to help you cope with epilepsy.
- Dementia, Memory & Mood Evaluation : Assessments to recognize memory and behaviour concerns among the elderly
- Psychosocial Management & Communication for the family : Communicating with your older loved ones after the diagnosis.
- Group Therapy : Group therapy designed specifically for older individuals.
- Cognitive Stimulation & Retraining : Rehabilitation services catered to your dementia diagnosis.
We regularly contribute research in the field of neuropsychology. In the past we have conducted an epidemiological study on traumatic brain injury, a qualitative study on acquired brain injury and marriage to name a few. We have also presented posters at national and international conferences.